DHM Recipes
Home » , , » (Complete Recipe) Apam Lenggang

(Complete Recipe) Apam Lenggang

Written By Vie on Sunday, January 22, 2017 | 4:43 PM


Apam lenggang for breakfast

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cup rice flour (I don't have so I substituted it with cake flour)...
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon yeast
7-8 tablespoon sugar
1 cup water
1 cup coconut milk
1 egg



Method:
- mix all ingredients except coconut milk until well incorporated. Put in fridge for 2 - 3 hours. I put overnight instead
- Add coconut milk and mix well
- Heat pan and grease with oil. I used non-stick pan so no need to grease with oil.
- Using low heat, Scoop the mixture (I agak2 only maybe 2 tablespoons) on the pan. I use spoon to make it as thin as possible (flatten the mixture in circle motion) - depends on ur preference
- You can take it out when it is in golden color. You can either roll or flatten it
- You may serve with curry, sardine sambal anything u like.

Link back to DHM: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154340905691818&set=gm.1808177806109813&type=3
Credit: Tracy Tee
Please link back to this post if you're using this recipe: http://dhmrecipes.blogspot.my/2017/01/complete-recipe-apam-lenggang.html
SHARE

About Vie

0 comments :

Post a Comment