DHM Recipes
Home » » TNC

TNC

Written By Vie on Wednesday, January 4, 2017 | 7:28 AM

Welcome to DHM Recipes blog. This is where I will store all recipes collected from DHM (www.facebook.com/dailyhomecookmeal) as many members complains that it is difficult for them to locate recipes in DHM.

First, to submit your recipe to DHM Recipes blog, you need to hashtag #DHMRecipes in your post at DHM. I will daily, or weekly (depending on my free time) saved the recipes and post into this blog. By hashtagging #DHMRecipes you given me consent to republish your post into this blog.

I will put the recipe into 2 different categories - one with full recipes (recipes with exact measurement and details), two with agak agak recipes (where ingredients and details given but without exact measurement).

I will only accept recipes shared by members in DHM, any recipes from other blog (tho you're a DHM member) will not be posted here but if you wish to link your blog here you can pm me.

I will link the blog post back to the original post as well and also give credit to the one posted the recipe.

TNC
Please only #DHMRecipes if you are the owner of the post, as # it also represent that you given me the consent to republish your recipe into this blog.

Please do not anyhow #DHMRecipes if the recipe haven't been updated as it will give me extra work to scan through.

#DHMRecipes should be in the post itself, so I can search for it. If it is in the comment section, I wont be able to search for it. You may need to tag me if you # it in the comment section.

I reserved the rights to decide what recipe that will be posted up here.

To be continued...






Link to dhmrecipes.blogspot.my


SHARE

About Vie

0 comments :

Post a Comment