DHM Recipes
Home » , , , » (Complete Recipe) Dragon Cookies

(Complete Recipe) Dragon Cookies

Written By Vie on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 | 4:49 PM



Recipe:

Ingredients:
120g butter
120g caster sugar
3 egg yolks
1/4tsp banana essence
360g corn flour
A little red coloring for eyes

Method:
1. Cream butter and caster sugar till light and fluffy.

2. Use spatula to mix yolks and banana essence.

3. Fold in cornflour till soft dough is formed.

4. Put in the piping bag and pipe out letter S. I used star nozzle. Dot eyes with red coloring.

5. Bake in a preheated oven at 160degrees till light brown (mine is 12 minutes).

Happy baking and have a great day, everyone.


I used this opportunity to share with all of you the disaster I faced when making this biscuit at the first time. The cookies was melted in the oven at the first attempt. 😩

The keys of success are:
The butter must in the room temperature
Don't over beat the butter
Bake at lowest rack

Those are actually din write out in the recipe book so as a beginner, I didn't know about that. I share with all of you so you all won't face the thing like I faced coz I know it is so painful to face a failure.


Link back to DHM: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208812651008178&set=pcb.1750279055233022&type=3
Credit: Long Yen
Please link back to this post if you're using this recipe: http://dhmrecipes.blogspot.my/2017/02/complete-recipe-dragon-cookies.html

SHARE

About Vie

0 comments :

Post a Comment